Monday, April 16, 2007

A PILE OF SUCK

Please, person reading this post, take a second to stop reading and offer up the following prayer: "I pray that soon, I will be able to read a post that starts with: car working, school painted, plans made."

Thank you... for now, my car is busted again, and the clutch-piston-thingy that is leaking is hard to find. Hopefully we get one soon, or there will be major suckage. My lack of transport also leaves me unable to get to the school where I am supposed to be running some classroom paintings. Hopefully, my very capable parter can see things through, and my very capable mechanic can get the car part we need.

Otherwise, not a whole lot going on, hence my lack of posting... school was out for 2 weeks, which stopped the school program. I went to a Greco-Roman training camp, went a round against a guy who was 13th in the world and is also my new room-mate, and beat the crap out a big cocky guy from Brackenfell, which single-handedly convinced me that I am finally getting the hang of Greco-Roman wrestling, apart from the clinch, which I loathe.

Oh, and a firecracker blew up in my hand... an idiot friend of mine wanted to toss it off a truck, while we were parked at a gas station where people were busy pumping gas. I grabbed it from him, and thought I put it out... didn't.. bang! suprisingly I wasn't hurt.

I hope to have an actual post, with actual news on it, soon. Things really aren't anywhere near as bad as my title, "pile of suck" just happens to be one of my favorite phrases.

3 comments:

Filth- Man said...

My car is now fixed-ish (still struggling to get it into 1st gear).

Also, I decided to wrestle in the South African Greco-Roman championships at 84 kg next weekend... If there's a sport that's simultaneously more homo-erotic and physically terrifying than Greco, rest assured that I will never play it.

Unknown said...

I love how I get to go on my vacation and now watch this happen to you

Filth- Man said...

Hopefully you will watch me winning.