Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Great Finale










My life has been eventful since coming back from South Africa. In terms of ascending importance...



1) I caught two huge jackfish at coal lake. Nutritious, delicious, and waaayyy too many teeth
2) I went to the rib fesitval in Ottawa. BRING ME A DELICOUS MEEEAAAATTTT!!
3) I am now engaged to the lovely Kathryn Lochhead! We will be married on December 28, 2007 in Edmonton.
Kathryn says: "You didn't even write "I am happy!" Why should I write anything? It will sound cheesy! And I hate that picture take it off!"
..
This blog will now go into hibernation, until I think of a reason to start posting again, which may be soon or never. For everyone who read it, thanks and hope to keep in touch by less internet-geeky means. For those of you who are internet geeks, South Africa pictures may be up at some point on Facebook.
PS We are very, very happy


Getting on with life,


Filth-Man

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.