Saturday, August 18, 2007

Quick Update

Holy crap, it's been a crazy week. I had 3 job interviews in 2 days, one of which was conducted by people with an extremely warped sense of humor (I never thought I'd be asked if I was a member of the KKK, or had my sex life discuesed in an interview.) I got 2 job offers, cancelled my 4th interview (which would have meant a 5 hour drive) and am now employed! My employers don't like being linked to people's personal web pages, so I won't, but if you call or email me I will gladly discuss details.

To relax afterwards, I went river fishing. The North Saskatchewan has been shockingly prolific lately, and I landed a couple of massive sauger (a relative of the walleye) and a big pike who jammed himself under a log, and when I got him out jumped so high into the air he knocked himself out. After a week of pure stress, life is good again

I am now off to Winnipeg to get to know my fiance's extended family, and get lots of presents. I will be back in a week.

1 comment:

bataiu said...

Kya apne Is App ko Avi tak try nhi kiaFree HD Movies Apk 2019