Friday, October 27, 2006

Indiatinerary

Greetings to those of you who are my mother's friends and are wanting to know what she is doing. She is using my blog for the sake of convenience, and wants it known that she DID NOT pick or approve of the "filth-man" label.

This Friday, Nov 10, my mother and I are off to India. I will attempt to update this blog from India but I can't promise anything. Barring something happening to my camera, I will upload pictures when I get back. Please post any questions or comments you may have in the "comments" section of this blog.

Nov 10: Flying from Edmonton International Airport to Dehli, India.

Nov 11: Arrive in India late at night. Spend the night there in the airport.

Nov 12: Take the plane to Mumbai (formerly Bombay). Meet my sister Anja , who has flown there from South Africa. Spend the day looking at Mumbai.

Nov 13: Take the train to Vijayawada to the Children's Home.

my mom says:
The children's home is home to 300 children. We will help to write letters to sponsors and do daily devotions with the children centered on the story of Joseph. We look forward to learning a lot from the missionaries.

Nov 27 : Take the train back to Mumbai.

Nov 28- Dec 4: Meet up with Anja's friends, who are touring India. We will spend several days with then visiting as-yet-unknown sights in Rajasthan. The Taj Mahal and Ranthambore national park are the ones I hope to see.

Dec 5: Fly from Dehli back to Edmonton. My sister continues to travel with her friends.

No comments: