Monday, December 18, 2006

No Utensils!

If you still want to read about the problem of Hell, click here. http://filth-man.blogspot.com/2006/12/problem-of-hell-since-i-am-going-to-be.html.


Anyways, you are invited to join me on the front lines, in the glorious WAR ON UTENSILS! The next great battle will be fought in the hallowed halls of Winter Camp, where the resistance first began.


Our song (with apologies to the Arrogant Worms http://www.poemhunter.com/song/carrot-juice-is-murder/)



"Come now my brothers and sisters,


Come hear my desperate tale,


I speak of our friends the Utensils

Trapped in our drawers like in jail

Cutlery lives in oppresion

Used at on our tables each night

The use of Utensils is madness,

I say it just isn't right!

Salad-forks are only for murders,

Spoons are a fascist regime!

Don't think that they dont' have feelings

Just 'cause Utensils can't screa-eaaaaam!!!"


"I've heard the screams of the cutlery

Shoved into our mouths at meals

Made to serve food without mercy,

How do you think that feels?"


Save the World... NO UTENSILS!!!




No comments: