Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Updates

I am now staying on a farm in Durbanville with some teammates of mine.

We have unfortunately had problems with the door knob project, due to a mixture of cheap doorknobs, caretaker sloppiness and incredibly destructive students- and teachers- some of them have already broken. By putting together old, broken doorknobs and new, breaking doorknobs we hope to get them fixed soon. I would say more but it would involve a lot of cursing.

I went to a "healing service" at a church recently. It involved the least convincing display of miraculous power I have ever seen. "My knee hurts, and now it doesn't!" Even a wrestling match can do that...

Finally, I got a great DVD of Pollsmore prison. Please ask to see it when I get back. It includes the two gangsters paraphrased in the previous post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you send some pitures of your new home on the farm? Hope you are enjoying your stay there.

Greetings
Mom

Filth- Man said...

It's been raining the last few days, will take pictures when it clears up. Pictures of other stuff should be posted soon though.